Monday, December 5, 2011

Updates from Travis

Hi All

It's me, Travis here with some of the things that have been going on around here since we last talked.

Well, Gracie has been in heat and (thankfully) is out of it. She was really nasty this time. She got mad about something and was screaming at me and she came into MY crate and was chewing on me!!! I have no idea what got into her but MOM and Chloe had to pull her out of MY crate and off me. It was not pretty. MOM made her get into her crate and cool off. MOM said that she had thought about letting Gracie and me make some puppies now that Gracie was 2 yrs old but decided not to with the she was acting.

Vinnie is still with us. He amd Stylle are now 13 yrs old. Vinnie does his own thing, just kinda walking around trying to figure out how he can sneek outside for a while. MOM says he is just too old to be climbing up and down the steps, so he and Stylle stay inside with MOM and sleeps most of the day. If I start to see if Vinnie will play with me MOM keeps saying I have to be nice to him because he's older than I ever will be (not a clue what SHE means by that).

MOM is upset with the people who made my and Gracie's crates. SHE says that for as long as SHE has been in dogs, SHE has NEVER seen the pan, in the bottom of the crate break into. Mine has 2 long cracks in it big enough that I can get my food pan slid under it and Gracie's has some cracks in it,too. MOM says that SHE now has to buy some new crates for us to sleep in because these can cause us to get hurt if the cracks try to pinch us. If my pan starts to try to hurt me I'll just bit it really hard and make it quit.

Well, it's been raining all day and I heard MOM tell someone that we (Gracie, Stylle, Vinnie, Chloe, and me) have been out in the ark riding around in it and water skiing off the back end. I don't know where MOM gets HER information but I'm here to tell you THIS has NEVER happened since I've been here, altho it does sound like a lot of fun. I think I'm going to see if I can find out how this happens and try it for myself.

Talk to y'all later.

Bye, Travis.

No comments: