Sunday, January 29, 2012

I now have a Facebook page

Hi All,

Well, I FINALLY talked MOM into getting me a Facebook page so I can tell everyone what I'm doing. And you know what, SHE did it!!!!!

I'm so excited I can hardly sit still. Now, the whole world will know me and know how great I am !!! (Now, don't let it go to your head. You aren't THAT great - Gracie)

Let's see, what's happening in the near future. Well, Gracie will be going to her 1st show this year in a couple of weeks. She's going to the place I went to when MOM took me out to be shown, I just hope she handles it better than I did.

Chloe and MOM are working on some blankies (they are quilts, Mr. Smartypants - Chloe). Chloe said the top is almost done and I, being the wonderful brother that I am, volunteered to try it out, but Chloe said I couldn't. (She's so mean to me.) (Yeah, right I'm mean to you, WHO ran off with the brightest colored fabric I was going to use so it could be put into HIS blankie??? - Chloe). ANYWAY ...

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head (I'm surprised your head hasn't fallen over with how big it's getting - Gracie), so I'll close for now.

Talk to you all later,

Travis.

No comments: