Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Itches


Hi Everyone, Gracie here.
Well, I finally convinced MOM to take me to the doctor to get me something for my itches.
I've been itching for about 2 weeks and now have red areas on my body. MOM said she didn't see any red spots just the red areas.
All I know is I ITCH!!!!!
Travis doesn't like it because I get to come out almost every night before MOM goes to bed to cuddle with HER as SHE rubbs my itches ...... it feels sooooooooooo goooooooooooood.
Travis got so mad the other night that the next morning he peed all over his blankies as he was eating his breakfast. EEEEWWWWWWW. That was nasty.
MOM said that I might get to go for a ride with HER after we leave the doctor's office. Hope so.
Well, I'd better go, Travis is looking for MOM so he can tattle on me. He is just so mean.
Bye for now.

1 comment:

jen said...

Oh Gracie! I hope the doc is able to fix your itchies!!!
Those are not any fun at all!